View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord of Elder Days
Chieftain

re: Lightbringer Company

A mixed company of honorable folk as recently approached me wishing to join our settlement. They are known as the Lightbringer company and seemed to be a good fit with the ideals of Forgeholm. They have agreed to support us in the land rush and also to help provide for the maintenance and defense of our city. As of right now I have allowed them to settle our home. Though if anyone has questions concerns or objections feel free to speak up. Hopefully this will be the first of many sponsored companies to join.

Fanndis Goldbraid
Ambassador

I welcome the members of the Lightbringer Company! Glad to have you as part of our settlement!

We are currently expecting to organize in clans by time zones so like-time players can group for crafting, adventure and defense of Forgeholm. the Land rush Leaderboard shows Forgeholm at 45 members, so we are in a good position to hold out chosen settlement location in the deep mountains (where we belong).

Admin George
Beardling

Thank you for the warm welcome. I hope to be a part of this settlements success in PFO.

George

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Deepforge Company Forum Index -> Forgeholm All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum